The Husky Dream
Well suited for families with kids and groups.
You will visit our lovely designed kennel and you get to know our sled dogs. Your musher tells you very interesting and exciting facts about the care, training and work with the sled dogs.
Equipped with a waist belt you will walk our sled dogs and experience first-hand the warm energy of our beloved dogs. Depending on our daily routine, you can also help caring and feeding our pack.
- Visit to our kennel and getting to know our beloved sled dogs
- Hiking with a dog (using a wasit belt)
- Accompanion by our musher
- After the hike you can enjoy a delicious local recipe with drinks at our camp fire.
- Feeding the dogs (dependant on the daily routine and time)
- Suitable shoes
- Sun / Rain / Weather protection
Accommodation is not included, but can be booked. Enjoy Lapland's lovely and astonishing nature by booking accommodation. Spend a night or more in one of our two Swedish-style houses, surrounded by nature with a country-style atmosphere and with a breathtaking view.
From SEK1200 per night
FROM SEK1200 PER NIGHT
Price: Please contact us.
Time of action packet: ca. 3 hrs
Participation: Reservation required; June till November, December till March on request
Requirements: enjoying dogs
Accommodation: Not included, but can be booked.
We require a 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival. Otherwise you will be charged 40% of your total amount. No shows will be fully charged. See terms and conditions for further information.